Citizen Sensor is a DIY and open-source hardware and software initiative to encourage personal and community pollution monitoring. Development has been done in both mobile and stationary forms and has been used in educational, research, and artistic applications around the world.
- Designed to be wearable
- Bluetooth cell phone peripheral
- Uses phone’s data connection
- Modular. Sensors are “plug and play” allowing you to measure what you want, when you want.
- Environmental data curriculum
- DIY units assembled by students
- Learn about our immediate world
- Developed for the C3 Project, at the NY Hall of Science, Summer 2010